Headlines
Loading...


YOUTUBE AVOIDING REASONS

What are the reasons you think people shouldn't do YouTube? I would love what you think. Let me know in the comments down below.

So, the first that I mention is that I have no motive of discouraging you in any way, And I am not trying to suck the wind out of your sales so to speak, or anything like that  But there are some reasons that you should not be doing YouTube.


WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GO TO YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE AVOIDING REASONS

If you consistently dread making videos

If you are constantly spreading Negativity on YouTube

If YouTube is taking over your life

If you don't know what you're trying to do

CONCLUSION



 Ø¨ِسْÙ…ِ ٱللَّÙ‡ِ ٱلرَّØ­ْÙ…َÙ€ٰÙ†ِ ٱلرَّØ­ِيمِ


If you consistently dread making videos

If you consistently dread making videos and you consistently just don't wanna do it, it's ok to walk away. I am not gonna judge you nobody else is gonna judge you.  it's important that you're happy. Life is short.

If you are constantly spreading Negativity on YouTube

If you are constantly spreading or constantly getting caught up in negativity around YouTube or you are making videos spreading negativity, I mean, if you are being a drag or just for the sake of being a drag because you think it's gonna bring you views, you should probably hang it up. 

If YouTube is taking over your life

I mean, we were just talking about life being short, right? Look, like every other serious creator out there, I've had to make my share of sacrifices. I have had to reschedule things. I mean, Saturday night is my live streaming out of the night. That's a sacrifice but like anything in life, there are certain things you need to do to accomplish what it is that you wanna accomplish and all of that good stuff but what I'm saying is if it is impeding on your life to the point that you are just overwhelmed and you are like, Oh my gosh! I don't even know what's going on, maybe you should take a break. Shake it off a little bit get a little refresher, give yourself a little bit of time off and then come back a little bit stronger. 

If you don't know what you're trying to do

If you don't know why you're doing YouTube in the first place and I am talking deep down know why it is that you're making videos. 

If you don't know what you're trying to do, You are trying to be famous? That's fine. Are you trying to make money? That's fine. If you're trying to help others, you're trying to spread a message, you're trying to put some joy out there into the world, that's also totally fine. 

Whatever the reason, if you have a reason, it's cool but if you don't know why you're making videos in the first place and you're just throwing up a bunch of stuff then maybe you should reevaluate. I am not saying to quit. What I'm saying is just reevaluate. Think about what it is that you're doing, think about, hey, what is it that I'm trying to do here? And then once you get that together, you can come back a lot stronger because you'll be driven by a mission, by a purpose, by a cause. 

Nobody wants to get in the way of somebody that's on a mission. So when you have that reason, when you have that mission, you have that thing that you're trying to do then most likely you'll probably get much better results but listen, YouTube is a very powerful tool. If you use it right, it can change your life. The doors that can open for you because of the content that you create and just for you having that stage for creative expression, I mean, it's incredible. I don't know another platform on the internet that has what YouTube has and the best part about it regardless of any drama that happens on the platform, it's getting bigger. And look, if you're struggling or you're having a hard time or you're going through that learning curve part of YouTube, that's normal. It doesn't mean you should quit. It just means that you have more than you should learn. There's plenty of free information on my site and other sites and youtube channels that are like mine that will help you through that process. 

CONCLUSION

So if you don't qualify in terms of the other reasons that I mentioned that you should probably not do YouTube then hang in there. Just keep on trying, keep plugging away, and keep going for it because it really can make a huge difference in everything it is that you do. And if you are having those issues with growth and things like that, I have a blog post about 5 mistakes you're doing on YouTube. Make sure that you go check out that post because if you are having those difficulties in terms of growth then there are some things that you might be overlooking that post might help you with. 

See, YouTube is a very powerful tool. If you use it right, it can change your life. The doors that can open for you because of the content that you create and just for you having that stage for creative expression, I mean, it's incredible. And look, if you're struggling or you're having a hard time or you're going through that learning curve part of YouTube, that's normal. It doesn't mean you should quit. It just means that you have more than you should learn. 

Let's take a Quick Recap of what we have learned in this blog:

  1. If you consistently dread making videos.
  2. If you are constantly spreading Negativity around YouTube.
  3. If YouTube is taking over your life.
  4. If you don't know why you're doing YouTube.

You should probably not do YouTube then hang in there. But if you are on the right path then Just keep on trying, keep plugging away, and keep going for it.

Thank you for being here 

You have been a lovely viewer

MORE CONTENT FROM US




I am a writer and geek. I have a deep understanding of how to make engaging content, with a focus on tech hacks. I'm a writer, editor, and content strategist with a passion for technology, hacks, tips and tricks. I write about the latest in tech news and trends.

0 Comments:

If you have any promblem, please let me know!